7x31HD Infrared Digital Night Vision Device Widescreen
4″ Large Viewing Screen, Wide Dynamic Range, More Confortable to Your Eyes.
Night vision binoculars are comprised of high quality electronics and optics. It is versatile enough for many applications including hunting, camping, boating/fishing, caving, paintball, stargazing. Includes image capture, video recording, daytime color & zoom and white/black in the darkness.
1.2″ TFT display Screen, convert to 4″ large viewing screen through the convex lens
2.Resolution of Screen: 320*240pixels
3.Micro SD card: 4G(included) to 32G (not included)
4.Powerful infrared spotlight
5.1300ft /400M viewing range in full darkness
6.Magnification (optical): 3.5-7X
7.Digital Zoom: 2X
8.Field of View: 9°
9.F for Objective lens: F=1.2
10.Infrared illuminator: 850NM 3W Infrared LED
11.Power Supply: 8xAA Battery(Not included)
- Built in 3W Infrared LED, 850nm Infrared Illuminator allows viewing up to 1300 ft/400m viewing distance in full darkness; Day or night use(with IR off for daytime color); Use the supplied AV cable to view your images on a television or transfer the files to your computer using the supplied USB cable.
- Outstanding optical clarity, high performance digital night vision binocular, clearly see up to 7X magnification in the darkness, 2x Digital Zoom and a 31mm Objective Aperture, display images and videos on the television.
- You can even take pictures and video using the device which can be stored on a micro SD card. Storage capacity: 4GB to 32GB (32GB is include) is recommended, no worry about lacking of buffer space. You can use the USB to connect the computer to transmit data to prevent data loss.
- It is a hand-held digital night vision viewing system that utilizes an infrared sensitive CMOS sensor, Fully multi-coated optic increases light transmission and decrease glare. The digital night vision binoculars camera is a perfect tool for hunting, fishing, birdwatching, outdoors adventures, surveillance jobs or just plain fun watching concerts or sports.
- Power Supply: 8x AA Battery(Not included). Batteries installation matters: 1. Pay attention to the positive and negative poles of the battery and avoid the reverse installation. 2. The battery needs to be installed to the end and fully contact the battery contact piece in the night vision device. 3. If there is a situation where the device can’t be powered on after installing the batteries, please remove the batteries and try again.